Wednesday

Ennora Meditation Review




I've been a secret fan of meditation for some time now, ever since I began meditation, it's become my go-to for a calm and clear mind.

Ennora was introduced to me from a friend, she said that binaural beats were a great way to meditate, to gain a "greater form of relaxation." If you don’t know, binaural beats are specially created recordings that allow you to seamlessly enter deep states of concentration, meditation, and relaxation. It’s a proven method capable of reducing stress levels, increasing productivity and brainpower.


I chose the meditation pack to begin with because it seemed most suited to me, which comes with Deep Concentration and Crystal Clear Mind recordings

The first thing that really impressed me was the quality of the audio, actually far better than the majority of more expensive meditations I had seen previously. The second thing was just how effective the binaural beats were in improving my concentration at work.

You don’t have to buy complete packs from Ennora, they also do single recordings, all compatible with iPods, and MP3 Players.

There are 8 individual meditations:

  1. Chakra Balance
  2. Astral Projection
  3. Deep Concentration
  4. Crystal Clear Mind
  5. Recharge and Refresh
  6. God Consciousness
  7. Lucid Dreaming
  8. Perfect Sleep

And 4 Multi Packs:

  1. Meditation Pack (Deep Concentration and Crystal Clear Mind)
  2. Balance Pack (Recharge & Refresh and Chakra Balance)
  3. Mystic Pack (Astral Projection and God Consciousness)
  4. Sleep Pack (Perfect Sleep and Lucid Dreaming)

No comments:

Post a Comment